*No, they didn't, but do feel free to file this under shameless self-promotion. Also, I'm really excited to be the keynote at the ACN's 30th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Meeting on May 30th and if 30th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Meetings are your thing, I do hope you'll join us...which you can learn more about here.
And, if you're looking for a keynote, and the following description sounds like your thing, please do give me a shout.
What’s your story and how do you make it work for you?
Ben will discuss how your personal career path and story shapes the types of clients and projects that you attract.
He will also talk about how to determine and develop your story, as well as how to use it effectively to promote yourself and attract the right clients and projects.
Everything you need to know about the how and where and registration (including the early bird price of $100 if you register before January 1st) for GET YOUR STORY DOWN can be learned here (though I am also providing you with a sneak peek below. So please do get learned and please let me know if you have any questions.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs, artists, anyone planning re-entry, professionals looking to advance their careers or reinvent themselves.
- Anyone who wants to tell their story more authentically to their team, customers or audience.
- Salespeople who want to gain clients through connecting on values.
What are the benefits?
- Learn skills to articulate your story and what makes you unique. Participants will get individual feedback from Ben (me).
- Refresh your headshot and get tips on telling your story visually from Saverio.
- Network with inspiring people from diverse backgrounds.
- Coffee, doughnuts and family style lunch included.
What is the cost?
- No cost for Modern Capital Concepts clients, but space is lmited to 25 participants.
- Regular price is $120. Early-bird price (before Jan 1) is $100. College student discount is $50. No refunds.